You can reserve a price you like on the moment you find it, and pay for it up to 72 hours later.
· During the booking process at volaris.com, on step 2, choose the “Hold your fare” option.
· With this option, you can guarantee your booking and pay for it up to 72 hours later.
· You will receive an email with your reservation code and the amount to pay. Make sure to keep this information safe.
· To complete your payment, go to My trips, choose “Pay Your Reservation” and enter your email and reservation code.
· After completing your payment, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
· Please check the Additional Services Fees here.
Please consider that if you do not make the payment before 72 hours, your reservation will be canceled.
For flights to and from the United States, the reservation will be allowed within 24 hours after the purchase without any charge or penalty, as long as the reservations have been made 7 or more days before the flight's departure date.