How to pay online?
We put our online payment options at your fingertips, so you can make your purchase from any place. Find out more and sleep soundly knowing that your data is in good hands.
Keep in mind...
The Volaris INVEX credit card is the only one that offers 3, 6, and 11 interest-free monthly payments. Volaris INVEX cards are only available to account holders in Mexico.
How does SafetyPay work?
1. After choosing SafetyPay as a third party payment, you'll need to access your online banking and confirm the transaction.
2. Once the bank receives the payment for the transaction, SafetyPay will notify Volaris and we'll send you your reservation code within the next 15 minutes.
3. With SafetyPay, you'll only be able to book up to 48 hours before the flight and pay online up to 24 hours before the flight.
Note: If you're traveling within Central America, you can also use this option to pay for your flights.
How to use Paypal
1. Create a PayPal account in a few minutes and next time you won't need to give your information again.
2. If you already have a PayPal account, sign in and make your payment quickly without having to provide your financial information.
3. Keep proof of your payment in case you need to make any clarification.
· Personal information and data protection
· No additional fees
To learn more about this service, visit PayPal.
1. When booking, select the Coppel Pay option
2. Log in using your coppel.com account
3. Confirm your purchase and you're all set!
*Remember that your email must be linked to your digital fingerprints registered in any Coppel Store.
Purchases made will be charged to your personal credit under the name VOLARIS for domestic flights or VOLARIS CR for international flights.
You'll have 12 months to pay, with a purchase limit of $15,000 (purchase limit may vary depending on the credit margin).
Pay at any Coppel Store or Coppel CANADA shoe store of your choice.
*The spot price will be respected if you pay off your debt in 30 days or less.